Two of the most popular computer MP3 players are Windows Media Player and iTunes.
On Windows Media Player:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click on the “Library” tab at the top of the window.
- Choose the “Add to Library…” option.
- Select the folder location of your MP3 download.
- Once the song appears in the library window, select it and hit the blue play button at the bottom of the player.
- Open iTunes.
- Choose “File” then select “Add File To Library...”
- Select the file in the folder where you downloaded your music.
- Locate the file name in the iTunes library window.
- Click the “play” button at the top of the player.